ARAKAWA EUROPE GmbH is looking for a Maintenance engineer/reliability engineer (m/f/d) (full-time) for our location 04564 Böhlen in Germany
Established in 1876, Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd is a well-known manufacturer of specialty materials used in various sectors of the paper, paint, adhesive, textile, food and pharmaceutical industries. As an international company, Arakawa maintains production sites worldwide in order to supply its customers with the desired products directly and on time.
Arakawa Europe GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the traditional Japanese chemical manufacturer Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd. and has been producing hydrogenated hydrocarbon resins for the adhesives and plastics industry at the Böhlen site since 2000.
Your area of responsibility:Interface in the area of maintenance from the plant owner (Arakawa) to external service providers:
- Organizing and conducting meetings
- Monitoring of maintenance activities
- Contact point in case of problems
- Presentation and evaluation of the system reliability
- Taking action and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Proactively drive PPM optimization activities (Predictive Preventive Maintenance)
- Carrying out weak point and error cause analyses
- Realization of investment projects (EH&S, compliance etc.)
- Realization of maintenance projects
- Implementation of plant improvements (improvement)
- University degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable subject
- Several years of professional experience in the maintenance of machines and systems in manufacturing industrial companies
- Confident use of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of English
- Structured, analytical, conceptual and goal-oriented way of working
- Ability to optimally carry out cost and benefit analyses
- Communication skills, conscientiousness, the ability to work in a team, as well as resilience and organizational skills
Please send your comprehensive application in German and English, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Mrs. Mariko Katahira
HR Administration Management